Sunday, October 28, 2012

October 25, 2012 at 09:59 | #


Reply
I just remember the shark dentitions several simultaneous ....... It is a pleasure to show .. at times! And the expression "financial

shark" seems a little, shall we say? too much air time!
October 25, 2012 at 09:59 | #
well this is a good news, thank you for the information Réginje best wishes to Princess Madeleine and her fiance I find that brown Princess Madeleine lot like her mother Queen Silvia
Princess Madeleine and Christopher O'Neill photographed at Drottningholm Palace October 24, 2012. Photo: sellering Ewa-Marie Rundquist / Kungahuset.se Thursday, October 25, 2012 announced engagement of Princess Madeleine and Mr. Christopher O'Neill. Following HM The King has given his consent to Princess sellering Madeleine married Mr. Christopher O'Neill, HM The King, in accordance with the constitutional provisions the consent of the Government Interview with Princess Madeleine and Christopher O'Neill Drottningholm Palace in October 24, 2012 Congratulations on your engagement! How do you feel? Princess Madeleine: We are very excited and happy. This is a very special day for us. How it has fulfilled when Christopher? Princess Madeleine: It was in early October. It was very romantic and pleasant thought, but more than that, we do not tell you, but keep it to ourselves. Christopher, were you nervous? If you had planned well? I thought for a moment on the free and wanted to wait for the right moment. But I knew it was Madeleine, I wanted to marry. Where did you first meet? Princess Madeleine: We met through mutual friends. sellering For me, it began a close friendship. We shared the same sense of humor and we had a great time together. Chris opened my heart, he is my soul mate. Christopher, when you realized you wanted to seduce Princess sellering Madeleine? I immediately felt something special to Madeleine. What was your first impression of Christopher? Princess Madeleine: Thank you Chris for his warmth and humor. He has a big heart and he always manages to make everyone around him feel good. It is an amazing person kind and generous. Christopher, have you talked sellering to King about to marry the Princess? It is true that I have spoken to the king and told him that I want to marry Princess Madeleine. What was the reaction of the king? Christopher O'Neill: The king and queen were excited and a little nervous, I think. Christopher, do you speak any Swedish? I can say a few words and to learn Swedish. Can you say something about the family of Princess Christopher? I appreciate Chris's sellering family a lot. They have always been very nice to me and welcomed me with open arms. Chris has a wonderful family! Can you say something about the family of the princess? How was your first meeting? Christopher O'Neill: I came to know well the Swedish royal family. I was very well received and felt from the first moment welcome. They are all very friendly and we did very well when we saw them all. How do you see the future of a family? Princess Madeleine Of course, we are eager to marry and eventually form their own families. Where do you stay ahead? Princess Madeleine At this time, we will continue to stay in New York because both of their work. But it does not exclude the possibility sellering that we are heading to Sweden sellering in the future. Christopher, what do you know about Sweden? Sweden is a great country. It is so beautiful here and the people friendly. I have not visited Stockholm and Öland. I hope to have the opportunity to visit Sweden a bit more often now. One last question: When's the wedding? Princess Madeleine: We will be back with more details about the wedding. But it will take place in Sweden during the summer of 2013.
monique53: polite people say THANK Marie
Which do you recommend then (but probably everybody reads it Swedish here that is not my case, I'm sorry-even their strange translations seem preferable to an untranslated text)? This will allow you to make a constructive criticism then this will be my last comment on this site and I really understand those who prefer sellering not to write anything given the atmosphere ... Thank you Regine forum
In my opinion, a site that covers the news of the royal families should be light, agr

No comments:

Post a Comment