Thursday, October 25, 2012

Checklist of x as =)


5 month old :: :: 69cm 8.1kg
ai is L.0.VE
Preparation: Solid Food For My Baby
6 days ago
MerisikGallery
His Dream Car
2 months ago
Said the little
Checklist of x as =)
hi all!!! .. haishh! long time no update tentiba tentiba ballroom toronto not want hapdet ballroom toronto article best thing. : (Ezekiel cough phlegm again, since last saturday u ...
eh? Another story DEQ non road??? Iyer .... today is not the story of the best roads, the best roads you'll have a story subjects, while playing back a non-election as. korang layankan je dah is yer? korang dear! Thursday has arrived Rajasthan. Sister-in-law who sat KL has arrived from Wednesday, Brother-in-law of Johor until evening, so time breaking it lively. Food banyakkkkkk ... terrrrrrrpaling the best! MIL Lambuk eat porridge for Haku. setap oiii!!! Stuff my pound Ezekiel jugak Lambuk porridge, kemain more appetizing Yum Yum ... my son occasionally not for her I always eat cenggitu. That's always fresh porridge jugaklah eat my son. He is also my appetite to eat, promise of food fed, love aje tu slanting. hihihi!! Friday morning last tu go NEB Ezekiel clinic, ballroom toronto I go Desa Murni coats, scarves store. Memboronglah lid kakak2 me with my in-laws ... ur the best sister-in-law or sister there sister, hobbies can be shared. ahaks!! but i have no brother-in-law la huh, got my hubby's youngest ballroom toronto daughter, sister-in-law but I have many, 4. : D But I'm ballroom toronto not very cornering, in 5helai je lid I bought, which is simple and delicious adopted. All types of cotton je me buy. Buy and wear time raya.hahah!! inappropriate there. : P Start supposedly going to find syria original double layer / 3 layer, konon2'm going to Jalan TAR, but I say we find vitamin kat Rajasthan JE, finally there is no double layer pound like that, is not no, no, just less attractive heart. So what is achieved aje fresh look. Pulak afternoon I went closer Skilled bazaar. Best oooo bazaars over there, already is a lot of food, ler best2 pastu pulak. Mato random haaa ... den ur all good food wrap her je, je neat. 'm ballroom toronto Busy Saturday for elections prep, boys wrap ketupat Palas, want to cook rice trade, masak2 is what should be, but this time I will not be able to join so. Your first year, I was packing ketupat jugaklah persist, this year also my descend to the ground see the people for the job when the children ballroom toronto sleep, but could not get permission to help, fear hold macam2 kang Ezekiel gatal2 or burst out crying without my kid wanted to run chase. So so observers je la, not best hokeh. Not lively tau can not help it's going, I can not want joyous feeling. We're the goddamn Elders nice to end fast right time of day, busy Prepare tidbits. Berdemaman pulak night filial. Children were all playing firecrackers fireworks. Very fun but heard from inside the je lah. If kat Rajasthan election night was kind of war. Booming booming here and there, fight-against, JE Happening. Then I pulak fil election night when it got so essential for BBQ, grilled meats, chicken, fish, soy sauce cicah water / acid ... mabelessss!! But the plague, people do not delah mabeless fever case. In at 10 gitu I wake up, wake bawak Ezekiel pound him out see her cousin play fireworks, happy to be the smallest tu, je excited ballroom toronto face. I pulak soggy ish face. Not face JE, voice also Kedaung. kind of deep, throat pain looks like a disconnected feel. heh! -. - "Morning road-ready all ready wake, wake thumbnail bathed, ready dressed like a parenthesis. Sensorang Had the time to snap a picture of her before her scene amuk cause sweating hot, then there is a picture of filial election. When did sleep max pak thumbnail picture AMIK both dual, bertigaan no ... Be ....
aji pack thumbnail ballroom toronto (^. ^) v After the first festival house when I was home fil focus, all brothers and sisters MIL will come bertamu morning traffic. Last JE good prayers, not long until I took it dorang pounds. It is lively indeed that time. Many giler people incessantly. Got a new midday nobody, if you have many pounds of not paying the morning. MIL to say I do not also my first child, but it will all go home sedara2 us first. When kiteorang pulak dah pm did go home and joyous others.
dual two very ami with daddy hahah! 2nd election, am not go anywhere because Ezekiel is still not quite going ok, but Getting better la. The afternoon saw a bit new ok, so joyous evening tu jugak 1 2 house coat. Non wherever night, loitering je kat home TV service.
3rd election, getting ready back to JB. This time do not back past the edge of the beach, we then segamat. Another ok I think, from past Mersing, to a new high of the trip JB.Jauh not wide views, but increased pain hihihih
4th election, my mom used to go home, mom went joyous bawak near Kota Tinggi sedara grandmother's house (the youngest sister of my late mother ATOK), pastu night my cousin went home, did not know how to say cousin. If you follow the sequence already calculated sedara

No comments:

Post a Comment