Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lu admire you! Beautiful, gorgeous! Great taste in choosing the dress and the designer! One of the


My Fashion 284 Fashion Trends Beauty Looks MakeUp Enamels Health Lifestyle Culture Books Movies Travel Trivia Carlota Carlota Drink Recipes & Co Restaurants & Design department of correctional services vacancies Art Decoration Instagr.am
As promised I came here to show my little pictures of the wedding of Lala and Luigi. There are pictures of iPhone because I did not take the machine. department of correctional services vacancies It's department of correctional services vacancies always a drama tentaar put the machine in some clutch wedding, and how it almost never works, I took pictures of my look at home and then I turned on the phone. I'm sure that soon the Lala or Mary will post some pictures of wedding professionals there on their blog!
Juju Carvalho prettier than Princess Kate ..
Lolo my love, I wish you, again, a world of happiness and love! You deserve everything good, note are a couple thousand department of correctional services vacancies that I love too! They live in my heart and always will be today and in my prayers ... LOVE U!!
Kammy October department of correctional services vacancies 29, 2012
Julia Lima October 29, 2012
Luluzita if you want (not to create intrigue) need not accept this comment. department of correctional services vacancies BUT, you were WITHOUT DOUBT, the most beautiful, best dressed, most unique, most more wedding! Alas, I could not stand and had to mention it. Linda dress choice, your face, your style, your way. Ok, I better stop because it is not boring around here so much honey. But foregoing! Marriage is beautiful, stunning Lu godmother. department of correctional services vacancies Already you can call to be godmother to more weddings? Reply
all very beautiful and very tasteful! department of correctional services vacancies flawless .. you looked stunning in this dress. Now a question: you repeat your party dresses at another time? other ordinary clothes yes i know, but normal .. and dresses? each more beautiful qo another Reply
Lu, while many wore Patricia Bonaldi, you came up with a stunning dress suuuuper creative and original. It was beautiful, just like the bride. Congratulations on your blog by sympathy and grow every day. A big kiss. Reply
Our cute that this girl Lili!! LOVED Beijinhossss Reply
My God, I marveled at that dress! You were beautiful, the pictures I have seen, you are the most beautiful of all and most tasteful, most elegant .. speechless! You have a startling beauty, I'm impressed! Surely you've been featured, enjuei to see patricia Bonaldi around, that sameness ever. A few days ago I saw you with a coral dress, nor commented, not because I liked the dress and not the color, but today I could see the power of coral on you! And the flawless makeup, lipstick wonderful without exaggerating hahaha .. PERFECT! Reply kisses
LU, already left a comment on the previous post for you! In this respondesses wanted to ask a question, if you know the dress that Victoria was led Linhares

Elie Saab? LOVED Calls on but nobody refers to the brand. Thanks Kiss kiss bang bang * B * Reply
Lu admire you! Beautiful, gorgeous! Great taste in choosing the dress and the designer! One of the few who was not patricia Bonaldi department of correctional services vacancies hehehe department of correctional services vacancies admire you SO MUCH MORE! Gave you like to see in the photos standing out from the others!
Lu, was beautiful! department of correctional services vacancies I liked especially the Vic Linhares and Ju Carvalho! The Ju I think a goddess! Hehehehe! I saw photos on Instagram Numas godmother who was with another boy who always department of correctional services vacancies hand one that appeared here as her boyfriend! Why? He is not so fond of Lala and Luigi? I found it strange! Bjos, Reply
Hi Lu, first wanted to say that you were wonderful in marriage .. This color fell nicely for you, and the dress was divo!! Loved! department of correctional services vacancies And also loved the dress ... I Chrisinha his and hers sensational!! Do you know where is her dress or her blog? Beijjos Reply
Welcome to the blog! Who writes to you is a fashion lover, who was born in the aisles of a store, and today the brand is socia 284. Other passions: Carlota (my french bulldog), and food makes! ENJOY! xxx
Join 794 subscribers
284 Art & Decor Beauty & Co Carlota Carlota Culture Trivia Fashion Design Enamels It is a hint Movies & Drink Lifestyle Books My MakeUp Looks Fashion OX OX unquestionable indisputable Gifts PubliPost Recipes Restaurants Health Varios Travel Trends Uncategorized


No comments:

Post a Comment