Sunday, October 28, 2012

I agree with your comment. rulers of nations I have rarely seen a bride as beautiful, relaxed ruler


I agree with your comment. rulers of nations I have rarely seen a bride as beautiful, relaxed rulers of nations and loving. Elie Saab has made the robe of a dream, hundreds of hours of sewing, become reality.
Totally agree with you Mia. The bride was beautiful, the simple cut dress was brilliant. rulers of nations 3600 hours of work to achieve it. I found the toilets of his queens and Highnesses rulers of nations very good taste, without ostentation. In short, the high class. All my wishes of happiness this loving couple who charmed me. Long life to them.
As you Mia, I think this is the most beautiful mariée.Cette time we really rulers of nations got a fairy tale wedding ... Pictures taken at the church are sublime rulers of nations beauté.Bref I'm in love ...... .
mia
Danielle
Caroline
I could not find anywhere information about the family of Maria Teresa??? and poor Papa Stephanie, if moved to the town hall was alone in the middle of all these highnesses (sana family!)
Who saw the kiss so fast and the little lack of attention to his father Stéphanie (in tears)? Maria Teresa crouched beside

him, to comfort him ... this man will not go far.
In fact, I also found it sublime. Simple, full of grace and innate class. Luxembourg as I wish with all my heart to be well aceuillie the Luxembourg people.
In fact, I also found it sublime. Simple, full of grace and innate class. Luxembourg as I wish with all my heart to be well aceuillie by the people of Luxembourg
The dress was gorgeous and very well portée.Ce couple sweet and charming!
I do not think Stephanie pretty, not at all. Her dress is very nice ok, but it does not give anything in the class had Charlène the day of her marriage. And what crazy idea of having a bag hands her wedding day .... Civil
She is smiling, charming, adorable and loving, she is more than beautiful
Is that, by chance,

the Capetians rulers of nations (since the descendants of Grand Duke Jean, the youngest of Bourbon-Parma, forgot she was part of the French royal dynasty llustre) have been forgotten or cousins' rivals "Jean Louis de Bourbon and Orleans did they canceled each other? Unless - Hope! - They have decided to go all the party elsewhere ...
I asked myself the same question as you. The Orleans was represented then that I had the opportunity to see the picture of the clip and his wife Jean (dressed in black as if attending a funeral ...). By cons in terms of Bourbon or Bourbon-Sicily, nothing. Unless I am mistaken, share, apart from the Queen of Spain and Asturias, and the Prince of Bourbon-Parma, I'll end up believing that the Capetian rulers of nations family ancestry Great Duchy of Luxembourg was somewhat forgotten ...
Prince John was invited to the wedding as we can see new photos of the wedding rulers of nations here present
For your information, the Duke and Duchess of Vendôme attended all wedding ceremonies heir to the throne of Luxembourg. The Grand Duke was particularly the presence of his cousins in France and gave them a warm welcome. Should I remind you that the Grand Duke Jean, his wife, his brother Prince Charles and his sister Princess Marie Adelaide of Luxembourg attended the wedding of Dreux present Count of Paris and the Duchess of Montpensier. Should I remind you that the Grand Duke has been represented at the wedding of the Duke of Vendome in Senlis by his brother and sister-Prince and Princess William of Luxembourg. Led relationship between the Houses of France and Luxembourg are still excellent.
Anne-Cécile rulers of nations
Stéphanie rulers of nations de Lannoy rulers of nations did well to choose a designer who is neither Luxembourg nor Belgian, and opt for a dress that does not in pure and virginal and preferred for all other princesses.
This beautiful dress has sublimated and forget rulers of nations the dreary rulers of nations scenery of the capital rulers of nations of the Grand Duchy and the ceremony and the lack of panache clothing rulers of nations assistance, but at least good taste for most.
Luxembourg, "sad"? This is not Hollywood, agree, and the Cathedral is not that of Reims. But sad ... I've rulers of nations never bothered, in the Grand Duchy.
As for the "lack of sartorial panache," even remark and feathers Maxima? rulers of nations Anyway, the steps of a cathedral are not steps Cane Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment