Monday, September 24, 2012

For cats of October you can vote here.


Hi, I have some news about my cats. The first novelty is that they are healthy
and beautiful. And we are becoming accustomed to the hay, but outside. While not fully, but in the warehouse
real hacienda that opened the door to play outside. It is also less war than at the beginning and a pet can be. More good news is that it started real hacienda to drink and eat from a bowl. A taste. Only Sivka so bojazlivejšia and Daddy the least. Pedro is a clear contrast. And there are beautiful photos real hacienda and see all ... Yummy, yummy ... If cost Cilka, Pedro the game with his tail ... Sivka in this photo looks like it has something to do with the eye, but it's totally fine. Is Jožka This photo is completely zlatucky jééj ... I usually fall asleep on your lap Cilka is very neat ...
Comments real hacienda
and so I thought :::: Please real hacienda do not be angry, I know it's probably stupid idea, but what if we was spoluadminky? I just like the fact the škrečíkovia and rodents
as well as all the animals in the world is beautiful, including cats and pod.Je it blbotina, but if you agree with it, I'd like to e-mail to write my password
It is super flawless nápad.až a small thing: real hacienda my old http://ninka-disneychannel.blog.cz/ blog.už not know why? I wanted to make a new blog, but I had no idea that the old one I do not have access because I was again zaregistrovala.ako else can I fix this so I want my blog as well as general?

Skin cats
For cats of October you can vote here.

No comments:

Post a Comment